The Club is located at 1174 W. Park Ave., Highland Park, IL. On-site parking is plentiful for Members and their Guests. Non-Members must be accompanied by a Member to enjoy club amenities and activities.
Club members should be clean and neat at all times whether joining us for sport or social activities. Footwear is always required in the Clubhouse. Swimming attire is not allowed in the Clubhouse, except prior to 5:00 PM when worn with robes or jackets. The following items are prohibited during hours that dinner is served:
- Hats and caps, except for dress hats
- Sweatshirts and sweatpants
- Warm-up outfits of any kind
- Tennis clothing (except in the Glass Room and Bar Area)
- Shorts and cutoffs (members may wear dress shorts)
- Tank tops and t-shirts
- Swimming attire of any kind
- Jeans that are faded, torn or ripped (dress jeans are acceptable)
Members and Guests are asked to silence electronics while in the clubhouse, this includes mobile phones, laptops, ipads, etc. If you need to take a phone call, please step out of the dining area or court area away in order to not cause a distraction. Cell phone calls can be taken in the clubhouse entrance or in the parking lot areas. I-pads are asked to be stowed away during dining service and dining areas,but may be used in the lobby if necessary.